Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Food for the Dead

Whoa, stop press!

Last night, I found out that Michael E. Bell's got a new book in the pipeline. Name doesn't ring a (heh heh) bell?

He wrote Food for the Dead: On the Trail of New England's Vampires (2001), certainly a classic of the vampirological genre.

The upcoming tome is no mere updated edition. It's a sequel tentatively called The Vampire’s Grasp: America’s Restless Vampires. Can't say I'm too crazy about the title.

But still, a sequel. That's a hell of a rarity in vampire non-fiction. In fact, off the top of my head, I can't even think of another example. I'm presuming, of course, that Bell's using the "sequel" tag literally.

He's got a blog for the book, too.

On review though, I guess his blog is the book. That'd explain the chapter headings...hahaha. Hmm, well, at the very least, I hope it becomes available in hardcopy (with extra material)!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

News